Submitted papers will be reviewed by Technical Committees of the Journal. All submitted articles should report original, experimental or theoretical, and will be peer-reviewed. Articles submitted to the journal should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing.
- ★ Digital Object Identifier “(DOI : 10.33144/23939516)" number to each published article.
- ★ IJETA is “Scholarly Peer Reviewed".
- ★ IJETA provides “individual Google Scholar page” to each published paper.
- ★ IJETA is indexed in “Google Scholar, Arxiv, ResearchGate, Scirus, getCITED” and many more.
- ★ All Authors detail have "Digitaly Signed” into the published papers inorder to avoid the Plagiarism.
- ★ IJETA provides individual "Soft copy of Certificate and Hardcopy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- ★ After Registration within 24hrs paper will be available in Online
- ★ Open access Journal Database for High Visibility and Promotion of Your Articles.
- ★ Paper Publishing Process is Relatively Fast and Easy.
- ★ Author's Can Download Their Full Length Paper at any Time.
- ★ Author's Queries Shall be Resolved Within 12 Hours of Time.
- ★ Universities, Colleges, Institute, etc. can propose the "Special Issue” Proposal at any time.
IJETA have prestigious academic journal “etc. The research results and fundamental advances are all aspects of computer science trends & technology and various engineering discipline..
IJETA is a scholarly open access Online Journal which helps to academic person as well as student community. IJETA provides the academic community and industry for the submission of original research and applications related to Computer Science and Technologies.
IJETA archives with University Affiliates
IJETA regularly releases the article bibliographies to university library databases from 2014. A complete list of such affiliations is maintained. The core of the vision IJETA is sharing the innovative ideas and current trends in Engineering Application engineering. In every year majority of the research efforts get lost due to lack of effective scientific archival systems. It also provides a place for high opportunities for practitioners, corporate people, MPhil student, PhD students to present ongoing research and development in these areas.
IJETA invites authors for the guest editorship program for improving the journal quality and also sharing the innovative ideas. IJETA publishing special issues from various National Conference,International Conference,seminars, etc.
Submit Your article:
Frequency:: 6 issues per year.
ISSN : 2393- 9516.
Subject : Engineering Latest Trends & Technology.
Published By: Eighth Sense Research GroupTM
For Board Members: editor@IJETAjournal.org